Wednesday 8 January 2014

A's Back xxx



I would like to dedicate this to my love of Aria’s shoes; Hannah’s fashion – and common – sense; and one of my all-time favourite TV characters Spencer.

I must say I was a little disappointed with the episode. I think because I watched the show from the beginning of series 1 to the episode before the mid-season break in about two weeks I wasn’t prepared for the looooonnnngggg wait. I had forgotten half of what had happened in the previous episodes and was very confused for parts of it. Don’t worry I have since read the wiki plots for the series to refresh my memory and watched the episode again.


As usual Spencers outfits were pretty much perfect and Aria brought back the crazy leggings she seems to love so much. Hanna once again demonstrated a tiny bit of common sense that none of the liars seem to have.
 
The end of the episode was extremely heart breaking and I’m still not fully over it. I think I need more chocolate and ice cream to deal with it than Hanna does.


Stay tuned for a post on my love of Spencer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment